Full-time Social Worker position with the ARC House, a 15-bed residential substance abuse treatment program in Madison WI, for high risk, marginalized women with co-occurring disorders. SAC-IT eligible a plus.
Since 1976, ARC Community Services, Inc. has been dedicated to helping women reclaim their lives, gain awareness of their personal self-worth, and be empowered to make the changes necessary to improve their welfare along with that of their children and families.
- As part of team, implement women-specific, family-centered, trauma-informed individual and group programming to empower women to rebuild their lives. Program elements include: Substance Use Disorder Treatment, Trauma, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Parenting, Family and Relationships, Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Building, Anger Management, Vocational Education, and Case Management.
- Assessments, treatment planning, and individual counseling
- Case management of assigned caseload
- Facilitate groups
- Support child visits and family involvement in resident treatment
- Complete documentation and client reports
Organization: ARC Community Services
Location: Madison, WIRead the full article at: https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=4aa226b959e563ab&from=serp&prevUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indeed.com%2Fm%2Fjobs%3Fq%3DArc%2Bcommunity%2Bservices%2B%26l%3DMadison%252C%2BWI