Sojourner Family Peace Center (SFPC), the largest nonprofit
provider of domestic violence prevention and intervention
services in Wisconsin, is seeking a Sojourner Advocate – Human
Trafficking to work with clients in need of our services
through our Family Peace Center Advocacy program.
1. Complete client intakes to help identify individual needs (safety
planning, shelter, legal assistance, etc.) and make
referrals to community resources as needed.
2. Collaborate with internal and external programs to meet with
the needs of clients.
3. Accompany clients to family court and other legal proceedings.
4. Maintain client files.
5. Support the crisis hotline by answering crisis calls, screening
potential residents, and referring to other programs as
6. Participate in the coordination of the Milwaukee Joint Human
Trafficking Task Force which includes bi-weekly grant
meetings with the CORE Team and collaborating with the
MJHTTF Coordinator as needed. Duties will also include acting as
co-chair of the Victim Services subcommittee.
The review process will begin immediately and will continue until
the position is filled. Apply using our online
application system. Visit our Website at
Location: Milwaukee, WIRead the full article at: https://familypeacecenter.org/