Location: Madison, WI
Pay starts at $16.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications
The Bilingual Case Manager provides comprehensive, trauma informed case management services to victims of domestic violence who are utilizing DAIS services. Services are provided using a strengths-based approach and include crisis management, safety planning, advocacy, resource referrals, and parenting support. The Bilingual Case Manager provides direct services to Support Groups and to the Help Line on a back-up basis, and also provides consultation support to Shelter staff related to residential client service provision. This position may have scheduled day time and evening hours.
Benefits include medical and dental coverage, vision coverage options, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, option to participate in a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred though relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
• Experience working with victims of trauma and their children required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an attention to detail required.
• Knowledge of domestic violence issues strongly preferred.
• Experience working with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds preferred.
• Experience in crisis intervention preferred.
• Knowledge of community resources in Dane County preferred
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
• Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Interested individual applicants only please, DAIS prefers not to be contacted by third party staffing agencies. The following application materials will be needed for consideration:
• Current resume, cover letter, and three professional references.
• A completed affirmation of employment interest and information (form can be downloaded from the DAIS website).
• Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; apply by August 1st for ensured consideration.
Applications submitted without a cover letter and resume will NOT be considered.
Completed applications may be submitted via email as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by U.S. Mail to DAIS, Attn: Human Resources, 2102 Fordem Ave. Madison, WI 53704.
DAIS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.