Location: Madison, WI
Tellurian’s mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment to all those afflicted with substance abuse, mental health disorders, and homelessness; a broad range of innovative programs, treatment, and services designed to allow each individual the opportunity to rebuild their life and re-rent the community as a productive member of society.
Full time position working in a multi-disciplinary team providing community case management and service coordination for adults with mental illness and/or substance use disorders. This is a fast paced, direct service position with the majority of services being provided in the community. Areas of focus may include symptom management, medication monitoring, housing, medical care, psychiatric care, crisis management, and benefits coordination.
- Conducts an assessment of an individual’s needs
- Develop and implement person-centered Individual Service Plans (ISP)
- Complete and maintain client-related records
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, while helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships
- Provides support to individuals, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and working towards their defined recovery goals
- A Master’s Degree in health/social services
- SAC or SAC-IT, preferred
- CCS experience and certified, preferred
- Bi-lingual, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a criminal background check and be free of offenses prohibiting employment under HSF12 at the time of employment, and annually thereafter.
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks (15 days) the first year, plus sick time and holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) participation following 6 months of employment; Tellurian offers a match up to 3%
Application Process: All applicants are required to apply through the jobsinmadison.com website
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.