Organization: Prairie Hill School District
Location: South Beloit, IL
Prairie Hill School District is seeking a full-time school social worker for the 2019/2020 school year. Position will be at two buildings in a K-8 district. Responsibilities include:
- Participate in building/district special education team meetings and processes.
- Work to collaborate and communicate with educational teams.
- Responsible for social work components of Individualized Education Plans and 504 plans.
- Involvement in crisis prevention and intervention.
- Provide counseling services to students in individual and group settings.
- Completion of paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support implementation of district policies and procedures, regulations and administrative directives.
Qualified applicants must possess a registered Illinois Professional Educator License with and endorsement for School Social Worker. Pay will be based on experience and education on the certified salary schedule.
Interested candidates can apply by emailing Superintendent Clint Czizek a letter of interest, current resume, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com. Or apply at IASARead the full article at: https://www.prairiehill.org/district-information/employment