Location: Madison, WI
Tellurian is hiring for a full-time Housing Case Manager for its Permanent Supportive Housing programs. The primary function of the Housing Case Worker is to provide case management and service coordination for adults with mental illness and/or substance use disorders that currently reside in one of Tellurian’s Permanent Supportive Housing programs. The ideal candidate will be aware of and committed to the Housing First philosophy.
- File accuracy
- Housing First – focused
- Housing stabilization
- Care Coordination
- Benefits Coordination
- Interagency communication
- Compliance Monitoring
Communicating with Supervisors and Interacting with Staff:
- Understand and utilize the established supervisory structure to communicate needs, ask questions (especially about ethics, boundaries, and confidentiality), mention concerns, etc.
- Understand his or her role and fully participate as an integral part of the professional housing stabilization team.
- Complete all required documentation timely and accurately.
- Know state and federal confidentiality standards
- Maintain the utmost confidence concerning all verbal and written information, following all HIPAA guidelines.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with HUD-funded housing programs highly preferred
- Valid driver’s license is required; willing and able to travel 50% of work time
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check and be free of offenses prohibiting employment under HSF12 at the time of employment and annually thereafter
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks (15 days) the first year, plus sick time and holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) participation following 6 months of employment; Tellurian offers a match up to 3%
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/job/detail/38964969/Housing-Case-Manager?frame=1