Location: Madison, WI
Responsibilities: Assists community members and partners with identification of human trafficking victims, providing immediate in-person outreach, assessing their emotional and practical needs. Comprehensive case management includes providing information about crime victims’ rights, crisis stabilization, safety planning, law enforcement and victim advocacy, access to housing through advocacy and service planning in support of recovery and self-sufficiency. Case Manager participates in law enforcement operations and emergency response to the Dane County Human Trafficking Task Force and other law enforcement entities. Promotes public awareness on local human trafficking issues, provides training and outreach, and identifies and seeks partnerships with other agencies and organizations for collaboration.
- Conduct intakes for clients who request services and provide a referral to appropriate resources.
- Provide client accompaniment to court proceedings when needed.
- Establish sustainable relationships between UNIDOS and local Human Trafficking service providers as well as Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault service providers and other local community agencies. Represent UNIDOS when networking with Human Trafficking and other service providers at local, state and national levels.
- Maintain program data and statistics. Submit monthly reports to the Executive Director.
- Meet with Executive Director on a regular basis to address the quality of program implementation.
- Provide weekly support for our 24/7 LA RED Helpline by answering overnight calls ones per week.