Location: Madison, WI
- Conduct intakes for clients in rural areas who request services and provide a referral to appropriate resources.
- Provide legal advocacy and client accompaniment to court proceedings.
- Coordinate and facilitate the Mujeres Adelante support group for Spanish-speaking victims/survivors of SA in Dane County.
- Establish sustainable relationships between UNIDOS and local SA service providers and other local community agencies.
- Represent UNIDOS and network with SA and other service providers at local, state and national levels.
- Plan and implement educational programs for SA service providers, other organizations and the Latino community.
- Maintain program data and statistics.
- Submit monthly reports to the Executive Director.
- Provide education and updates on SA issues and the concerns of the Latinx immigrant/migrant community by attending project-appropriate training, networking meetings, and conferences.
- Meet with Executive Director and the Project Manager on a regular basis to address the quality of program implementation.
- Provide weekly support for our 24/7 LA RED Helpline by answering overnight calls.
- Assist Helpline coordinator with helpline training and other helpline duties.
- Assist clients with filling out legal documents and proceedings that include, but are not limited to: Restraining orders, Personal Statements, Victims Compensation Documents among others