Location: Madison, WI
Tellurian, Inc. is seeking a full-time Human Service Specialist to work at the Teresa McGovern Adult Residential Treatment program, serving consumers who have substance abuse and mental health disorders. AM Shift would be 8-4:30.
- Follow program policies of the Adult Residential Program
- Process admissions, provide daily client care and administer medications within the Adult Residential Program
- Chart admissions and interactions with clients.
- Maintain a safe, secure, clean environment for clients and staff.
- Maintain familiarity with client AODA/Mental Health treatment/service plans and assist in follow through of same.
- Maintain all required certifications.
- Intervene in AODA/Mental Health crisis situations.
- Maintain effective working relationships with members of program team.
- With direction, assist in referring clients to appropriate AODA/Mental Health services.
- Assist clinicians/supervisors, when directed.
- Plan and participate in program groups, recreation, and other activities with the staff, as assigned.
- Transport clients to appointments, meetings, or organized events and drive to pick-up medications using the company vehicle
- Perform all other duties deemed appropriate by the supervisor.