Organization: Rock County
Location: Janesville, WI
Under the supervision of the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Program Manager this position has supervisory responsibility for the Comprehensive Community Services Program (CCS) in the Behavioral Health Division. Work involves administrative responsibilities, supervision of CCS staff, and oversight of services primarily to adults and some adolescents receiving comprehensive, person-centered, team based, community treatment for mental illness, substance use or co-occurring disorders. Other responsibilities include: leading the development of rehabilitative service plans for consumers, collaboration across the system to facilitate services for individuals with complex needs, participation in an after-hours on-call rotation, monitoring program outcomes, leading efforts for continued program development, and assuring a high quality service for consumers and community partners. Close oversight and maintenance of client case records, benefits, plans and reports in accordance with DHS 36, Social Security and Medicaid/Medicare requirements.
Provides administrative and clinical supervision for Comprehensive Community Services team.
1. Serves in the role of Service Director per DHS 36 Administrative code for Comprehensive Community Services
2. In individual and group supervision, reviews cases, applies clinical assessment skills, and makes determinations regarding appropriate course of action
3. Regularly provides feedback and direction to staff regarding assessment, planning and interventions.
4. Regularly monitors staff performance and facilitates professional development
5. Promotes a consumer centered, recovery oriented philosophy by advocating for consumer rights and strength based approaches.
6. Oversees assessment and admission processes for assigned CCS clients
7. Develops, implements and oversees program policies and procedures
8. Assures compliance with all relevant administrative codes and applicable laws and statutes.
9. Provides leadership in the implementation of evidence based practices
10. Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, disciplines and evaluates assigned staff according to HSD and Rock County procedure.Read the full article at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/rock/jobs/2301565/human-services-supervisor-ii-comprehensive-community-services