Location: Madison, WI
We are working together to create the most respected, comprehensive, evidenced-based treatment centers for our clients and their families! Our Founder Kim Garvey Hoehne, BCBA, has been providing quality applied behavior analytic services for over 25 years and values a multidisciplinary team approach to ensure KGH’s clients receive the best care for all of their individual needs.
What Will You Do at KGH?
As a part time Licensed Mental Health Clinician at KGH, you will design and implement outpatient mental health treatment for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) during afterschool hours. The Licensed Mental Health Clinician conducts evaluations, provides individual treatment, conducts group sessions, train parents, and consults with other professional across disciplines (i.e., occupational therapy, speech language therapy, applied behavior analysis). All clinical services at KGH are provided in a state-of-the art clinic.
As a Part Time Licensed Mental Health Clinician at KGH you’re eligible for the following benefits:
- Continued professional development
- Company paid laptop to do your job with ease
- Cutting edge technology for data collection, treatment planning, and report writing
- Training for CPR/AED/First Aid Certification onsite
- Professional Crisis Management (PCM) training onsite
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Multi-disciplinary collaboration
Full Time Mental Health Clinicians at KGH are eligible for the following additional benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off: Begin with 10 Vacation Days (increases with tenure), 5 Sick Days, Paid Holidays, the day after Thanksgiving and your Birthday Off
- Retirement plan with company match
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with company contribution
- Company-paid Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability/Liability & Malpractice Insurance
- Annual continuing education allowance
KGH is accepting applications for a Part Time Licensed Mental Health Clinician at our Madison, Wisconsin location.
What Does KGH Need from You?
- Master’s Degree in social work or a related field
- Licensed as a LCSW, LPC, or LMFT in Wisconsin
- Functional understanding of how Autism impacts the family system
- Experience working with children or adolescents with ASD or related disorders