Job Location: Madison, WI
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Start Date: ASAP
iCare’s Dane office is growing and we are looking for a dynamic leader to join our Family Care Partnership team!
This position is responsible for ensuring that the Interdisciplinary Team provides case management services in compliance with the Family Care Partnership program model and contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the hiring and training of new staff
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of employees assigned to their teams
- Convene staff meetings to share information
- Convene meetings for each IDT to provide case staffing
- Provide problem solving and coaching to staff to meet member needs
- Utilize established systems to monitor member records and documentation to ensure quality and contract compliance
- Assist staff in adapting to changes as they occur within the Family Care Partnership model, the program structure or as the company needs demand
- Communicate with program management about the challenges faced by the IDT and work with management to address these challenges
- Work with other areas of the company to resolve case specific issues with the IDT
- Collaborate with the Best Practice Committee to provide training to staff, ensuring staff stay current with the Family Care Partnership model and other best practices or other program development initiatives
- Collaborate with Department and Company Management to provide leadership to IDT Staff
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required in nursing, social work or related social services field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of Case management experience, Family Care experience preferred
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Management and leadership skills with proven ability to assist in employee development
- Ability to effectively communicate thoughts, ideas, and information both orally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, set priorities that manage daily demands with long-term work assignments and projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with members and co-workers from a variety of different backgrounds and experiences in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and cooperate in achieving company goals.
- Problem solving ability to seek solutions using appropriate methodologies.
- General knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare benefits.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft office programs
Read the full article at: http://icare-wi.atsondemand.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=512689.viewjobdetail&CID=512689&JID=708855