Organization: Catholic Charities
Location: This role will provide support to Milwaukee communities.
Start Date: January or May
INTERNSHIP HIGHLIGHTS (Position Duties):
- Provide direct counseling to individuals, families, couples and groups
- Manage small caseload of your own clients
- Gain experience addressing a wide range of diagnoses
- Address the mental health needs of the poor and under-served.
- Clinically supervised by Senior Therapist, weekly meetings
- Participate in monthly consultation sessions with peers led by a local Psychologist
- Fluency in English and Spanish Required.
WHAT DOES THIS INTERNSHIP OFFER?
- Fulfilling your call to help others
- Serving those who often times cannot afford this support elsewhere
- Making a positive impact
- Putting the individual first to improve our local communities
- Supporting individuals and being a part of their journey
Email your resume and cover letter to:
Attachment: BH Intern Bilingual