Organization: Catholic Charities
LOCATIONS: This role will provide support to Sheboygan and Fond Du Lac communities
- A Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) or in a related counseling field.
- Post graduate clinical practice (i.e. LPC, MFT) and 3,000 hour certification is strongly preferred, but NOT required
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a plus
POSITION HIGHLIGHTS (Duties):
- Provide compassionate support by addressing a wide range of diagnoses to those most in need in the local communities
- Provide in-office psychotherapy, counseling, and other related services to individuals, couples, families and groups
- Conduct educational and supportive counseling sessions to groups, including critical incident response services
- Supervision provided to obtain certification hours.
For more information and to apply, please visit:
Attachment: Therapist SAO