Job Title: Youth Program Coordinator
Description: This position is responsible for developing and overseeing all programming and services provided by the Youth Peer Court program. This includes our Municipal Court services and all restorative justice programming including Youth Peer Court.
• Requires a Bachelor Degree in Human Services or a related field from an accredited college or university, with a minimum of 2 years of full-time supervisory experience in a human service or youth development setting.
• Excellent written, verbal, and computer skills.
• Knowledge of restorative justice, trauma-informed care, and positive youth development practices required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provides direct supervision of Restorative Justice Program staff, interns, and volunteers. This includes hiring, training, on-going support, and completion of employee performance evaluations.
• Recruits adult and youth volunteers and oversees Restorative Justice sessions.
• Assures compliance with program guidelines and expectations.
• Coordinates the collection of information necessary to complete accurate reports for funding and regulatory agencies. Submits reports in a timely manner.
• Represents the agency and the Briarpatch Restorative Justice program at community meetings and events.
• Ensures program compliance with client documentation and reporting standards and with agency policies and procedures.
Hours: This is a 40 hour per week position with flexible office hours Monday-Friday. Based upon program and client needs, some evening and weekend hours are required.
Transportation: Reliable transportation is required
Starting pay is $19-$21 per hour dependent on professional experience, bi-lingual abilities and education level. Benefits include: health, dental, life, & disability insurance; paid holidays; SEP/403B plan; flex spending account; mileage reimbursement; and generous paid time off.
To apply, candidates must submit a resume and cover letter by
5:00 pm, December 6, 2019 to:
Briarpatch Youth Services
Attn: Jay Kiefer
2720 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53713-3337
Or Email: email@example.com
No calls or recruiters please.
Briarpatch Youth Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.