Jefferson County Human Services is home to the Children’s Long Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Program that provides Medicaid funding for children who have substantial limitations in their daily activities, and need support to remain in their home or community. Children eligible for the program have developmental disabilities, severe emotional disabilities, and/or physical disabilities.
In order to meet the goals of the program and no longer have a waitlist for services, the team needs to add a resourceful, caring, and compassionate Children’s Long Term Support (CLTS) Support and Services Coordinator that will provide assistance and support to children with disabilities and their families, so they can maintain optimal quality of life within their own home and community.
You will be efficient and effective in this role by completing a variety of responsibilities that include:
· Providing assessment, case planning, protections, and case management services
· Providing authorizations for each CLTS Waiver billable service
· Coordinating authorization from third party administrators for necessary services
· Implementing comprehensive service plans to meet the individual needs and outcomes
· Referring clients to community resources and facilitates ongoing support services
· Variety of other necessary tasks listed on the post job description
Position will begin in 2020
Starting wage = $22.30/hour; 40 hours/week with full competitive benefits package
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field plus two years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
· State of WI Social Worker Certification, required
· CLTS Waiver Certification required within 30 days of hire, required.
Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or closely related field plus three years’ experience, preferred.
Applications will be accepted until this position is filled, however, initial screening of applicants will begin December 6, 2019.
Application and position details are available at www.jeffersoncountywi.gov or
Jefferson County Human Resources: 311 S. Center Ave. Room 111, Jefferson, WI 53549.
Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer