Columbia County Department of Health & Human Services embraces strengths-based and trauma informed practices. The Department is recruiting for an Initial Assessment Child Protective Services Social Worker in the Division of Children and Families.
- The Social Worker will partner with families that are referred for child protective services and will identify strengths and needs to implement services necessary to ensure safety within the family home.
- The ideal applicant will be able to establish engagement with families to create a trusting relationship that will promote growth and connections with the family unit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited Social Work Degree Program.
- Must be certified or certifiable as a Social Worker.
- Requires possession of a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License and personal transportation.
- Starting wage: $24.163 per hour.
- All applicants are REQUIRED to submit the Columbia County application obtained from the County website: www.co.columbia.wi.us
- Application deadline is December 6, 2019.
Columbia County is an equal opportunity employer.