Triquestrian, LLC is a growing for-profit agency providing Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, Equine Assisted Learning, Office Based Psychotherapy and Service Facilitation services to individuals and families. Our mission is to provide a variety of services to the community creating opportunities for growth and learning.
Job Summary: The Service Facilitator assists clients participating in Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) through Dane County Department of Human Services in identifying a recovery team; gathering information focusing on the clients’ needs, goals, strengths, desired outcomes, and priorities as part of the assessment process; and ensuring that the service plan and service delivery for each client is integrated, coordinated and monitored, and is designed to support the client in a manner that helps the client to achieve the highest level of independent functioning.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Facilitate all aspects of CCS service planning including, but not limited to:
– Respond to all referrals in a timely manner
– Coordinate with Intake staff and make initial contact with referred individual
– Build rapport with individual
– Facilitate establishment and implementation of team
– Develop a recovery plan within 30 days of the individual’s CCS application
– Locate and authorize psycho-social rehabilitation services (mental health and substance abuse)
– Develop measurable goals and measure progress toward desired outcomes every six months.
- Complete Comprehensive Assessments
- Build rapport with participants by using a strength based, trauma informed, recovery oriented, and culturally sensitive approach.
- Create recovery plans with clients, family members, and identified team members focusing on strengths, goals, desired outcomes, and clients’ priorities
- Coordinate and facilitate mental health and/or AODA services with area schools, medical facilities, social service agencies and other professional agencies.
- Authorize services and coordinate with other providers maintaining active communication with team
- Effectively document services provided * Maintain a professional and cooperative relationship with all programs involved in providing services to the individual/family.
- Provide home visits, transportation to appointments, and accompany consumers to service appointments related to treatment when appropriate.
- Conduct recovery plan reviews and updates at a minimum of every six months.
- Ensure the formation of a Coordinated Service Team for each participant, facilitate team meetings, and engage in follow up activities as necessary.
- Attend supervision, case management weekly meeting and other meetings as requested.
- Maintain a confidential client record keeping system in accordance with program and state regulations and guidelines.
- Participate in continuing educational opportunities, which promote personal and professional growth.
The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work or related field.
- Pass Criminal Background Check per DHS 12.
- Prefer Certified Social Worker, Certified Advance Practice Social Workers and Certified Independent Social Workers and/or Master’s Degree in a relevant field with a minimum of two years of experience providing case management or service facilitation to people that have behavioral health challenges
- Must have a valid driver’s licenses, vehicle and appropriate vehicle coverage and maintain driver’s eligibility as a condition of employment.
- Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) certification a plus!
- Experience maintaining extensive client file documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Perform comprehensive client assessments, and create measurable recovery plans.
- Will have strong working knowledge of mental health issues and substance use disorders.
- Must have ability to work and communicate frankly and effectively with children, youth, adults, families, and all team members to implement problem solving strategies, understand issues, and to provide services in an ethical, respectful, responsible manner.
Triquestrian, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Accepting Resumes until position is filled.
Send your resume and cover letter to: Tami Bahr at 6514 Odana Road, Suite 10, Madison, WI 53719 or fax to (608) 422-4006
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Case Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Certified Social Worker (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects