We have an opening for an Administrative Assistant in our Organizational Resources program! Under the direct supervision of the Associate Director of Professional Development, the Administrative Assistant (ADMA) will provide assistance to all members of the Organizational Resources team including processing confidential correspondence and documentation. This position will require some travel to off site meeting locations.
Journey Mental Health Center (JMHC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the agency’s belief that staff diversity and cultural humility are the foundation for services, which are accessible, effective, and relevant to the diverse needs of our consumers.
It is important that we choose employees that reflect our mission, vision and values, thus our selection process is thorough and sometimes longer than other employers.
Thank you in advance for providing us with complete and accurate application materials and for your patience when waiting to hear from us.
Though you may have excellent experience, strong work ethic and passion for recovery, due to our funding contractual agreements, candidates we hire must meet the Essential Qualifications specified in the job postings in order to be offered an interview. Please review the qualifications carefully. We wouldn’t want you to put effort into your application materials if you don’t meet the essential qualifications.
You can read about the many benefits of working at JMHC on our careers page.
FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Three years of experience working in the administrative support field.
- Excellent computer skills with a working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other applications.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- High degree of accuracy in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete assignments on time.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, a favorable driving record, adequate insurance (per state law) and access to a vehicle.
- Fluency in Spanish or one of the Southeast Asian dialects in addition to English
- Experience with WordPress, File Maker, Zoom, Event Espresso and Salsa software
- Scheduling of meeting and events
- Preparation of agendas and completion of meeting minutes for specified committees
- Upload meeting minutes to staff website
- Creating Excel and Power Point presentations
- Creating promotional flyers
- Schedule and enter trainings and training attendance into Omnis
- Training room reservations, and all room preparation
- Food orders for trainings/meetings
- Assist with preparing training materials (i.e. copies, rosters, evaluations, etc.)
- Publicity and maintenance of community training registrations
- Point contact within Organization Resources and Professional Development Team for Zoom
- Enter management meeting invitations in Outlook
- Coordinate meetings and staff notifications for debriefings
- Organizational planning and notifications for Orientation
- Maintain scheduling and staff notifications of Health Care Services Reviews
- Maintain agency donation data in Salsa, and preparation of thank you correspondences
- Organizational Resources supply orders
- Provide back-up to E-News
- Generate reports
- Participate on special projects as directed
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list, but are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this employee.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/j/40111501?pc=129CB8BFF4