Jefferson County’s Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) program within the Human Services department provides a flexible array of individualized community based psycho-social rehabilitation services for consumers with mental health or substance abuse issues across their lifespan. The goal of the program is to assist the consumer in increasing resilience, reducing the impact that their trauma history, mental health, and/or substance abuse disorder plays in their life, and assisting in their journey of recovery.
The CCS team seeks a passionate and consumer focused individual to take on the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Service Facilitator II role. This position provides psycho-social rehabilitative services to consumers of all ages diagnosed with Mental Health and/or substance use disorders in order to reduce the negative impact of these disorders in their lives.
To be successful in this position, you will be focusing on the below responsibilities:
· Complete mental health assessments, including suicidal and homicide assessments
· Develop recovery treatment plans for improving or eliminating the effects of mental health and/or substance use disorders
· Participate in team developed Recovery Planning Services
· Facilitate and provide psychosocial rehabilitative services
· Supervise court orders regarding mental health, guardianships, and protective placement of clients
· Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable statutes, administrative codes, and agency policies and procedures
· Variety of other important tasks
Starting wage = $27.55/hour
Minimum Requirements: Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling, 3000 hours of post graduate, supervised clinical experience and/or 2 to 3 years’ experience, required.
· Valid driver’s license, required
Ability to obtain one of the following professional licenses, required:
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
· Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
· Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Applications will be accepted until this position is filled, however, initial screening of applicants will begin December 20, 2019.
Application and position details are available at www.jeffersoncountywi.gov or
Jefferson County Human Resources: 311 S. Center Ave. Room 111, Jefferson, WI 53549.
Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer