THRIVE Treatment Services, a Child Placing Agency, is currently seeking a Full Time Treatment Foster Care Specialist for Milwaukee and surrounding areas. MSW preferred, but will consider a Bachelor Level individual with at least two years of experience in family or child welfare.
Must be willing to travel and work evenings.
State of WI Social Work Certification eligibility REQUIRED.
This position provides Treatment Foster Care services to children and adolescents. Children and adolescents in our program may have emotional/behavioral difficulties, be medically fragile or developmentally delayed, or have delinquency status.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Weekly home visits with Treatment Foster Parents & Treatment Foster Children
· Twice monthly phone contact with Treatment Team Members
· Documentation of all contacts in the form of written progress notes and development of initial, quarterly, and discharge treatment plans
· Attendance at school meetings, court hearings & administrative reviews
· Availability to Foster Homes on an on-call basis evenings and rotating weekends
· Maintenance of Foster Family and Foster Child files
· Licensing of Treatment Foster Homes, including SAFE assessments
· Completion of required annual agency training
· Advocating for the best interest of the Treatment Foster Child
· Full benefits package
· Healthcare, including dental
· Paid gym membership
· Company vehicle
· Flexible hours
· Innovative and supportive working environment
Send Cover Letter and Resume to:
THRIVE Treatment Services, LLC
Attn: Jenna Daniels, Executive Director
710 N. Church Street
Watertown, WI 53098