Title: Community Support Program Social Worker
Organization: Eau Claire County
Location: Eau Claire County Courthouse, 721 Oxford Ave, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Salary Range: $26.00 to $28.44
Application Deadline: 1/15/2020
Status: Full Time
Position Summary: The Community Support Program (CSP) provides services to citizens who have a diagnosed, serious mental illness, such as schizophrenia, bi-polar illness or major depression. The goal of CSP is to enhance the recovery and functioning of individuals with serious mental illness.
A CSP Social Worker provides case management and direct treatment services to assigned individuals in need of these services. Individuals served have a diagnosed serious and persistent mental illness (SPMI) and may have a co-occurring disorder including substance abuse, cognitive impairment, traumatic brain injury or physical impairment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field; and,
- Minimum of 6 months of paid or unpaid experience in family, children, or adult case management services; or successful completion of an internship in the specific area of hire
- Must have access to private transportation at all times for work-related duties
- Must be in compliance with State of Wisconsin Social Worker Certification requirements as a condition of employment by meeting one of the following requirements:
- Certified as a Social Worker in Wisconsin
- Possess or be able to obtain a temporary certificate within 2-months of hire and become certified within the specified time limits of the temporary certificate