The Outpatient Clinician is responsible for providing assessment and professional therapeutic treatment services in individual, family, and group settings. A clinician in this role possesses the clinical skill and experience to assess, plan, develop, coordinate, and provide treatment, rehabilitation and support services to clients with substance use disorders and/or mental health disorders.
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.Essential Functions
- Provide professional psychotherapy services to individuals and groups utilizing individual and group therapy modalities based on the client’s clinical need and choice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic principles, practices, and procedures involved in a cross disciplinary program for clients.
- Manage urgent and emergency needs of clients, and provide follow-up as appropriate.
- Assess, develop, implement, evaluate, and revise treatment as needed based on client need and response to treatment.
- Complete clinical documentation in compliance with federal, state, county, and organizational policies and procedures within the electronic health records system.
- Ability to function independently and participate collaboratively within the outpatient treatment team.
- Uphold the organization’s ethics and customer service standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A master’s degree in health/social services and three years paid professional experience, AND
- Licensure/Certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor through the Department of Safety and Professional Services. AND
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist.
- A current caseload for transfer to the outpatient clinic preferred, but not required.
- Light, less than 10 lbs.
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks (15 days) the first year, plus sick time and holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) participation following 6 months of employment; Tellurian offers a match up to 3%