Tellurian, Inc. is seeking a person to fill a Therapist position in its Adult Residential Program located in Madison, WI.
Tellurian’s mission is to provide essential social services to individuals with mental health, substance abuse or co-existing conditions, in addition to providing services to the homeless with mental health and/or substance abuse problems.
The Therapist is responsible for the overall clinical services provided to clients of the program and is expected to provide clients with clinical, and supportive social services designed to overcome AODA, mental health, family, personal, health, and other functional problems. The Therapist develops and implements the clinical focus of our mission to manage, motivate and follow through with client treatment planning and clinical services. This position will be responsible for individual, group, and other appropriate clinical services within the need of the residential program and the scope of their training.
- Provide clinical services to clients including treatment planning, assessments, group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
- Ability to utilize different modalities to meet individual needs of clients.
- Provide clinical reviews and extension requests for funding sources.
- Complete clinical records as required by state regulations.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to be flexible with on-call and family group rotation and to meet the needs of individuals served.
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist AND
- Experience working with individuals with Substance Use Disorders
Position must pass a drug screen and criminal background check and be free of offenses prohibiting employment under HSF12 at the time of employment, and annually thereafter.
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks (15 days) the first year, plus sick time and holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) participation following 6 months of employment; Tellurian offers a match up to 3%
Please apply via JobsInMadison: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/j/40249647