Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Residential Behavioral Health Clinician is responsible for assessing client needs in areas of service planning, group process, and direct services to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a caseload consistent with regulations
- Conducts comprehensive assessment of patient needs
- Based on assessment, develops a treatment plan reflective of these needs and identified strengths
- Initiates consultation with multi-disciplinary team regarding patient assessment and treatment plan
- Ongoing assessment of service needs and modification of treatment plan to reflect these changing needs
- Provides patient with linkages to other supportive services as identified in the assessment
- Maintains patient records and ensures documentation consistent with regulatory agencies, UR/QA, and payers
- Provides crisis intervention and management to patients
- Maintains working relationships with referral agencies and supportive services to enable comprehensive service provision to patients
- Performs other duties as defined by the Program Director
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents may be required to follow any other instructions, and to perform any other related duties, that may be required by their supervisor
Demonstrates a knowledge base upon which they provide direct service and clinical advisement.
Master’s degree in Social Work or related field required, though consideration may be given to individuals in the final semester of their graduate program who demonstrate advanced skills and experience.
Masters or better in Mental Health Counseling.
Masters or better in Social Work.
Licenses & Certifications
Applicants without minimum education will not be considered for this position.
291 Elm St. Buffalo, NY 14203 or 6301 Inducon Drive East, Sanborn, NY
This position is Tuesday – Thursday, 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. and Friday & Saturday, 12:00p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Why work at Horizon?
- Shift Differential
- Anniversary and Life Event Bonuses
- Benefits and Wellness Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Growth and Educational Training Opportunities
- 401k Match and Profit Sharing Programs
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Please apply for this position on our website at www.horizon-health.org/careers/jobs/.