Tellurian, Inc. is seeking a Patient Services Specialist for their Front Desk located at 300 Femrite Drive, Madison, WI. Must be professional, customer-oriented and have a high attention to detail, as well as the ability to work in a fast paced environment. This person reports to the Patient Services Director and is the first point of contact for clients and visitors seeking AODA and mental health services within our organization. This position is also responsible for administrative support for the Outpatient Clinic.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Answering calls, returning calls, scheduling/re-scheduling appointments, making appointment reminder calls
- Explaining the scope of agency’s services to current and potential clients, including walk-ins
- Identifying the client’s need via screening for preventative, remedial or rehabilitative services and the availability of existing services
- Verifying client insurance eligibility and benefits
- Collaborating with Billing on patient account issues
- Utilizing the electronic health record and billing systems to enter claims information and check-in/out Outpatient clients, including collecting contact information, insurance information, and any applicable copays
- Managing multiple client lists for the clinic
- Maintaining current patient charts and closing out discharged clients
- Supporting Medical Director and Outpatient clinicians administratively, including but not limited to generating letters, faxing information, requesting medical records
- Maintaining the general appearance and office supply needs of the clinic
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years of experience working in customer service OR Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 2 years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of health insurance benefits and the ability to accurately verify coverage levels
- Prior experience in a clinic setting preferred
- Light, less than 10 lbs.
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks (15 days) the first year, plus sick time and holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance available the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) participation- Tellurian offers a match up to 3%
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/job/detail/40757017/Patient-Services-Specialist?frame=1&aid=2415791&csid=132967