LOV Inc. is looking for someone to join our expanding team!
● Collaborative and self-motivated with great people skills
● An individual who values inclusion for people with disabilities
● Ready for on-the-job learning in a supportive environment
● Excited about a flexible schedule
Work with LOV Inc.’s Director and Assistant Director to connect members, build and grow family networks and lead education and training opportunities. We engage our members to work collectively to build meaningful lives. LOV Inc. has grown beyond Dane County, so this position will include monthly travel to neighboring counties.
● Facilitate groups of individuals with disabilities and their families through training modules provided by LOV Inc.
● Support efforts by family-led groups, inside and outside of Dane County
● Engage with and build community partnerships
● Assist with outreach efforts to grow the LOV Inc. network
● Coordinate and support volunteers
● Other duties as assigned
● At least 3 years of experience with individuals with disabilities
● Knowledge of community organizing (Asset Based Community Development)
● Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
● Experience facilitating large and small groups
● Experience with outreach and marketing
● We value life experience and/or college education
● Monthly travel outside of Dane County
● Regular evening and weekend meetings/events
● Reliable vehicle with car insurance required
Wages and Benefits:
● $35,000-38,000 annually, based on experience
● Paid Time Off, health insurance, 401(k) and other benefits offered
Submit a Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com by Friday, February 14th at 5pm.