Title: Clinic Manager
Organization: Eau Claire County
Department: Human Services
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Deadline: Sunday, February 23, 2020
This position is responsible to develop and administer the daily operations of the behavioral health clinic. This position involves program management as it relates to the outpatient mental health clinic. The Clinic Manager will ensure compliance with regulatory matters and quality standards of an outpatient clinic, maintain certification of the clinic under State of Wisconsin Administrative Code: DHS 75 and 35, develop productivity standards, and establish and oversee billing practices of health insurance payers (MA, Medicare, HMO and other third party payers).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Illustrative only)
- Hires, supervises trains, motivates, evaluates, disciplines, and schedules the layout of work outpatient behavioral health staff. Monitors and assures staff compliance with all required training to maintain clinic certification.
- Provides oversight, and regular updating of policies and procedures to ensure program compliance with all relevant statutes and regulations.
- Leads accountability for program development of an outpatient behavior health clinic.
- Establishes and maintains information systems designed to meet the needs of a clinic based operation.
- Actively develops and oversees Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement systems to improve effectiveness and compliance of services within the Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Abuse Clinic.
- Monitors compliance with staff certifications and provide opportunities for advanced trainings as required for clinic certification.
- Develops agency policies and procedures that drive the operation of the clinic.
- Develops a comprehensive knowledge of Human services and promote continued teaming of clinic staff with other human services program staff.
- May perform back up supplemental services to clinic staff.
- Builds and maintains active working relationships with community health care networks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, or Sociology
- Two years of experience in therapeutic services to persons with substance abuse and mental health problems.
- Two years’ experience in a management or leadership position in a clinic environment.
- Must have access to private transportation at all times for work related duties
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Marriage and Family therapist (MFT), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), PhD in Psychology, or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of criminal and caregiver background check
Read the full article at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eauclaire/jobs/2715364/clinic-manager?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs