Organization: Prader-Willi Group Homes
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
- Responsible for compassionate care for residents in Prader-Willi group homes.
- Assist residents with personal care including dressing, personal hygiene and administering medication.
- Prepare meals from dietician developed menus.
- Plan and participating in social events with residents, such as a day at the zoo, or a hike in the park.
- Provide positive support to all residents
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent; some college preferred
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a valid Wisconsin’s driver’s license
- Work experience that demonstrates reliability and willingness to learn
Our culture is based on our 5 beliefs and behaviors:
- Continuous Learning and Innovation
Prader-Willi Homes is 100% employee owned. Company stock is one of many benefits for employees who work at least 1,000 hours per year. In addition to being co-owners in care, our employees also enjoy a comprehensive benefit package.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package to employees
Prader-Willi Homes is 100% employee owned. Company stock is one of many benefits for employees who work at least 1,000 hours per year.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time with varying work schedule options.
- Starting pay based based on education and/or experience.
- Potential pay increases throughout employment.
Opportunities for growth and development into higher paying positions.
Personal Characteristics that fit well with working with those with PWS:
- Easy going and patient
- Flexible and creative
- Emotionally secure and stable
- Problem Solver
- Calm and confident
- Able to consistently reward behavior
Resumes will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something else?
MyPath has 8 business units filled with people who are called to help children and adults with the most challenging special needs. From residential treatment to day schools, we have many opportunities to transform lives. To search MyPath jobs at all of our businesses, visit https://careers.mypathcompanies.com.