Organization: UnityPoint Health – Meriter
Job Title: Addictions/Behavioral Health Therapist; 1.0FTE; Day Shift
Location: NewStart; Madison WI
Apply: Online at https://www.unitypoint.org/madison/careers.aspx
The Addictions and Mental Health Therapist applies evidence-based therapies, principles, techniques and strategies to facilitate the progress of patients into recovery from substance use and mental health disorders. This includes identifying and working towards mutually determined treatment goals and providing individual and group counseling and therapy to patients with diverse backgrounds and their effected family members. This position is the primary case manager for patients receiving Addiction Medicine services. When applicable, the outpatient and inpatient teams coordinate to ensure transfer of care from inpatient medical management to outpatient rehabilitation is seamless.
- Master of Science or Master of Arts degree from accredited school of:
- Social Work (clinical track)
- Previous clinical experience with individuals with substance use disorders and mental illness.
- Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
- Full Mental Health Licensure in State of Wisconsin (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) AND Substance Abuse Certification (SAC or CSAC)
- (will consider candidates working towards their 3000 supervised hours)
EEO/M/F/D/VRead the full article at: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25790&siteid=5083#jobDetails=606144_5083