Organization: UnityPoint Health – Meriter
Job Title: Social Worker – Emergency Services; 0.0FTE
Location: Meriter Hospital, 202 S Park St, Madison
Apply: Online at https://www.unitypoint.org/madison/careers.aspx
The social worker in the Emergency (ES) Services Department provides a psychosocial assessment including a formal suicide risk assessment (SRA) to children, adolescents and adults with mental health issues seeking care. The social worker in ES coordinates with providers, community agencies and in collaboration with a psychiatrist determines appropriate disposition, including admission to the hospital in some cases. The Certified Advance Practice Social Worker (CAPSW) works under the direction of a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW).
· Master of Science Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
· Previous experience in a hospital or mental health setting
· Credentialed in the state of Wisconsin as a Certified Advance Practice Social Worker (CAPSW).
· Demonstrated skill in problem solving, conflict resolution and effective communication
· Crisis intervention management skills
· Ability to communicate with children, adolescents and adults
EEO/M/F/D/VRead the full article at: https://www.unitypoint.org/madison/careers.aspx