POSITION: Service Facilitator
REPORTS TO: CCS Director
STATUS: Exempt, Full-Time
COMPENSATION: $41,000-$52,000 Varies based on degree.
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA; Employee Assistance Program; Paid Holidays, Sick, and Vacation
LOCATION: Madison, WI
Our clinic is on a rapid growth trajectory and we are looking for a human service professional to serve as a Service Facilitator at Anesis Therapy. This position accomplishes clients’ care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations.
- Determines clients’ requirements by completing intake interviews; determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
- Establishes treatment programs by setting schedules and routines; coordinating services being provided; arranging resources, including transportation and escort.
- Monitors cases by verifying clients’ attendance; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; intervening in crises; providing personal support.
- Maintains clients’ records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
- Communicates clients’ progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
- Prepares clients’ discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources.
- Improves staff competence by providing educational resources; balancing work requirements with learning opportunities; evaluating the application of learning to changes in treatment results.
- Improves treatment results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; rewriting policies and procedures.
- Completes documentation and progress notes within a timely manner.
- Meets budget by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing treatment and results data and trends; compiling statistics; completing grant and subsidy applications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Sign clinical notes within 24-48 hours of seeing a client.
- Revise clinical notes as required by clinical supervisor within 24 hours of notice of need to revise clinical note.JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Documentation Skills
• Analyzing Information
• Decision Making
• Research Skills
• Verbal Communication
• Written Communication
• People Skills
• Resolving Conflict
• People Management
• Connecting with Children • Driver’s license
• Background check
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
We support the health and wellness of the most marginalized, advocate for equality and justice, and work to build a culturally enriched community. Our mission is “helping people navigate the mental health and wellness aspects of their life in a way that honors culture, family, community, and faith.”
Anesis Center for Marriage and Family Therapy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People of color, women, persons with disabilities, and persons who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, or intersex are encouraged to apply. The Center maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to employees and applicants for employment. No aspect of employment will be influenced in any matter by race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, physical disability (including HIV or AIDS), medical/mental condition, perceived physical disability or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute.
Email a cover letter and resume as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line; or submit a cover letter indicating the position you are applying for. No phone calls please.