Residential Care Specialist
Organization: Rogers Behavioral Health
Location: Oconomowoc, WI
Residential Care Specialists play a life-changing role in the treatment of our patients. You are one of the key individuals working day-to-day, in collaboration with an interdisciplinary treatment team, to support patients in achieving their goals. In this role, you will:
- Gain career experience to develop and progress with a nationally recognized leader in behavioral health.
- Accompany residents to various activities such as meals, outings, and group sessions.
- Help deliver evidence-based interventions including cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Assist in crisis intervention.
- Participate in medication administration and documentation.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, or a related field required for staff working with the child/adolescent population.
- Degree preferred for staff working with the adult population.
- Experience working in behavioral health is preferred.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for juniors/seniors in college or students just graduating with a related bachelor’s degree.
We have part-time, full time, and pool positions available at our Oconomowoc location. You do not need to have experience and we are willing to train!
Units are staffed 24 hours / 7 days a week
Shift: (days/pm hours etc.)
Multiple openings: all shifts, full time and part-time
Weekend rotation is required
Holiday rotation is required 3 times a year
Shift differential premium for nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply, please visit rogersbh.org/careers and complete an online application.
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and the use of clinical outcomes.
Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit rogersbh.org.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsthathelp.com/job/rogers-behavioral-health-oconomowoc-residential-care-specialist/