We have multiple openings for Program Support Specialists in our GROW CCS programs! Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Team Manager, the Program Support Specialist (PSSII) will assist the GROW Comprehensive Community Services (CCS), and PROPs (First Episode Psychosis) programs with the organization, administration and coordination of day to day operations. The Program Support Specialist will answer telephones, support team members and provide administrative assistance. This position is part of a team that is committed to cultural sensitivity and demonstrates this by valuing difference/diversity and recognizing the strengths of all team members.
Journey Mental Health Center (JMHC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the agency’s belief that staff diversity and cultural humility are the foundation for services, which are accessible, effective, and relevant to the diverse needs of our consumers.
It is important that we choose employees that reflect our mission, vision and values, thus our selection process is thorough and sometimes longer than other employers.
Thank you in advance for providing us with complete and accurate application materials and for your patience when waiting to hear from us.
Though you may have excellent experience, strong work ethic and passion for recovery, due to our funding contractual agreements, candidates we hire must meet the Essential Qualifications specified in the job postings in order to be offered an interview. Please review the qualifications carefully. We wouldn’t want you to put effort into your application materials if you don’t meet the essential qualifications.
You can read about the many benefits of working at JMHC on our careers page.
- Knowledge of and experience using confidentiality principles and guidelines
- Ability to have contact with consumers and demonstrate respect and principles of recovery
- Commitment to improve one’s own cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work independently and set priorities
- Computer experience; accurate and prompt word processing ability
- Excellent writing, editing and organization skills
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, a favorable driving record, adequate insurance (per WI law) and access to an automobile
- Experience in a healthcare setting, working directly with consumers with mental health and substance use concerns
- Computer experience with a Macintosh system
- Accounting experience
- Experience and expertise in performing clerical duties in a culturally sensitive manner
- Bilingual (Spanish or Hmong)
- Assist staff in day to day functioning: answer phones, welcome consumers, fax and file paperwork, assist with computer questions/problems, prepare and maintain daily schedules for staff and meeting rooms
- Maintain databases to track consumer outcomes and paperwork due dates
- Work with JMHC credentialing specialist to ensure CCS staff obtain and maintain CCS credentials
- Maintain a clean, professional and friendly workspace
- Assist staff in establishing priorities for responding to individuals in crisis when there are simultaneous requests both on-site, and on the phone
- Demonstrate excellent people skills and principles of consumer/customer satisfaction
- Coordinate activities and/or meetings with other program support specialists
C. General Program and Agency Responsibilities
- Coordinate and order supply inventory
- Coordinate building maintenance needs
- Work actively and positively to maintain good working relationships between other JMHC programs, vendors and other community members
- Maintain a welcoming and comfortable waiting area environment
- Work toward improving one’s own cultural sensitivity
The above statements are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list but are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this employee.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/j/42556913?pc=A83656E88B