Organization: Briarpatch Youth Services
Location: Madison, WI
Persons in this position serve youth and families in the Briarpatch Runaway & Homeless Youth (RHY) Program.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in human services or a related field from an accredited college or university; or, the equivalent of two (2) years of full-time experience working in a human services or youth development setting.
• Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
• Applicants should possess an understanding of Trauma Informed Care, Positive Youth Development, and Harm Reduction.
Provides intake assessment, counseling, and case management services to youth and their families.
• May occasionally oversee the daily living activities of youth staying in the agency’s youth shelter.
• Establishes and maintains client files; documents client contacts and completes case related documentation in accordance with RHY Program and agency standards.
• Provides assistance and support to volunteers, interns and other RHY staff.
• Maintains a working knowledge of RHY Program and agency policies and procedures.
• Participates in the RHY Program on-call staff rotation.
• Answers the RHY Program help-line in English and Spanish as necessary.
• Performs other reasonable and related duties as assigned.