Monroe Clinic Psychotherapist
This full time therapy position is part of our experienced and cohesive behavioral health team consisting of 4 Psychiatrists, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Psychologists and over 11 Psychotherapists all of whom are focused on providing quality mental health support to a diverse patient panel across the entire age spectrum in an outpatient setting. This position can be based in either our Monroe, WI or Freeport, IL campuses. The right individual has experience facilitating individual therapy in an outpatient and/or school setting. Experience with multiple modalities consistent with evidence-based practice including CBT and mindfulness.
· 32 patient minimum contact hours
· M-F workweek
· Based in either Monroe, WI or Freeport, IL
· Salaried position
· Individual therapy, group options available if interested
· Child and Adult patient panel
· Master’s degree in mental health field
· 3 years post graduate experience (3,000 hours) preferred
· WI and IL license (or ability to obtain prior to start)
· LCSW (preferred) LPC considered
· Experience using CBT and mindfulness therapy
At Monroe Clinic, we offer a comprehensive benefit package exclusively designed for healthcare providers including annual CME dollars, guaranteed salary, dedicated CME time, multi-funded retirement account are just a few of our generous offerings.
Monroe Clinic Overview
Monroe Clinic became a member of SSM Health in 2018. Monroe Clinic is known as a leader in community healthcare with a strong mission focus, advanced technologies, and state-of-of-the-art LEED certified facility. Monroe Clinic is consistently recognized for clinical excellence in regards to high quality evidenced based care leading to their 5 start CMS rating, Guardian of Excellence Award, and eight consecutive “A” grades from leapfrog on patient safety.Read the full article at: https://jobs.ssmhealth.com/job/11326489/psychotherapist-ssm-health-monroe-clinic-monroe-wi-monroe-wi/