The Tellurian Outpatient Clinic provides both group and individual counseling, including specific relapse prevention. Assessment services are provided to those working through substance use disorders, dependency and mental health disorders.
Outpatient services are flexible and stress individualized treatment plans. Tellurian’s compassionate treatment focuses on patient needs with the goal of getting them back to the life they hope for.
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provide professional psychotherapy services to individuals and groups utilizing individual and group therapy modalities based on the client’s clinical need and choice (Min 70% of the time).
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic principles, practices, and procedures involved in a cross-disciplinary program for clients.
- Manage urgent and emergency needs of clients, and provide follow-up as appropriate.
- Assess, develop, implement, evaluate, and revise treatment as needed based on client need and response to treatment.
- Complete clinical documentation in compliance with federal, state, county, and organizational policies and procedures within the electronic health records system.
- Ability to function independently and participate collaboratively within the outpatient treatment team.
- Uphold the organization’s ethics and customer service standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A master’s degree in health/social services and three years paid professional experience, AND
- Licensure/Certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor through the Department of Safety and Professional Services. And/Or
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist.
- A current caseload for transfer to the outpatient clinic preferred, but not required.
- Light, less than 10 lbs.
NOTE: Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.