We have an opening for an Adult Service Facilitator in our GROW CCS East program! The Adult Service Facilitator (CSI) position is responsible for providing a wide array of culturally sensitive, recovery oriented, trauma sensitive, direct clinical services provided in conjunction with other staff. Services provided by this position may include assessment, treatment planning, referrals and case management. The Adult Service Facilitator works as a Service Facilitator and Service Array Provider in the Intensive Case Management Program that is part of GROW – Comprehensive Community Services (CCS), a Dane County Human Services Certified CCS provider. The Service Facilitator is a professional clinical position in a State of Wisconsin DHS 36 certified program. These services assist consumers by employing a strengths-based approach. The program provides mental health treatment that includes supportive services, including assistance with living arrangements, coordinating benefits, coordinating primary health care, substance abuse treatment, vocational and educational support, socialization, medication prescription and monitoring, and assistance with activities of daily living. This position will primarily involve working with the adult population but may include working with the child/adolescent population as well as designated by programmatic need.
Journey Mental Health Center (JMHC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the agency’s belief that staff diversity and cultural humility are the foundation for services, which are accessible, effective, and relevant to the diverse needs of our consumers.
It is important that we choose employees that reflect our mission, vision and values, thus our selection process is thorough and sometimes longer than other employers.
Thank you in advance for providing us with complete and accurate application materials and for your patience when waiting to hear from us.
Though you may have excellent experience, strong work ethic and passion for recovery, due to our funding contractual agreements, candidates we hire must meet the Essential Qualifications specified in the job postings in order to be offered an interview. Please review the qualifications carefully. We wouldn’t want you to put effort into your application materials if you don’t meet the essential qualifications.
You can read about the many benefits of working at JMHC on our careers page.
FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The Adult Service Facilitator reports directly to the assigned supervisor with overall program supervision provided by the Associate Director. Minimum annual service hours are 1200. This position is included in the Professional Bargaining Unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related behavioral health field
- Candidate must obtain Master’s degree in a related behavioral health field within 4 months of hire
- Experience in related behavioral health field.
- Commitment to work toward improving cultural diversity and inclusion.
- Strong commitment to principles of recovery and to facilitating consumer participation in treatment/service planning and provision.
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices for treatment of mental health and co-occurring disorders.
- Experience in community-based mental health and substance abuse assessment, case management, treatment planning and crisis resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing).
- Ability to work effectively with an interdisciplinary team with a positive and creative attitude.
- Ability to work independently and remain organized and efficient.
- Superior ethics and interpersonal boundaries as evidenced by past experience in community-based work with related professional references.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, a favorable driving record, adequate insurance (per WI law) and access to a vehicle with willingness to use it for work (i.e. transporting consumers).
Typical Physical Demands
Requires driving, sitting, standing, light lifting, bending, and reaching; and the ability to use and operate standard office equipment, including computer, calculator, phone, printer, cell phone, facsimile, etc.
May require evening or weekend hours depending on program and consumer’s needs.
- Bi-lingual, and/or bi-cultural (Spanish/Hmong/Cambodian).
- Fluent in American Sign Language.
- Experience with use of evidence-based practices in mental health, and substance abuse.
A. Provision of Clinical Services
- Performs accurate assessments to initially evaluate mental health, as well as alcohol and other drug use issues in a culturally sensitive, recovery oriented, trauma sensitive manner.
- Provides a range of clinical services in conjunction with program staff including outreach, assessment, treatment planning, referral, and case management in a context that is supportive of the consumer’s culture, values, and perspectives.
- Completes accurate clinical records including intakes, assessments, treatment plans and updates, progress notes, discharge summaries, and other information in a timely manner.
B. Program and JMHC Participation
- Attends staff meetings, in-services and other program activities as requested.
- Participates in JMHC committees, trainings and activities as directed and/or approved.
The above statements are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list but are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this employee.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/j/46371956?pc=3C212156A6