We have an opening for a Program Support Specialist in our Clinical Assessment Unit program! The Program Support Specialist (PSSII) position provides administrative assistant and receptionist duties. In the receptionist role, this person is the first contact that callers have with Clinical Assessment Program. The PSSII duties include, but are not limited to: documentation management and scanning, information, referral, and customer service to callers and visitors, accepting payments for services, entering needed records into documentation databases, complete reports, processing mail and other clerical support functions necessary to the operation of the program. The PSSII also provides back-up coverage during co-worker’s absences/vacation. The PSSII is responsible to the Program Supervisor and may assume other duties as assigned.
Journey Mental Health Center (JMHC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the agency’s belief that staff diversity and cultural humility are the foundation for services, which are accessible, effective, and relevant to the diverse needs of our consumers.
It is important that we choose employees that reflect our mission, vision and values, thus our selection process is thorough and sometimes longer than other employers.
Thank you in advance for providing us with complete and accurate application materials and for your patience when waiting to hear from us.
Though you may have excellent experience, strong work ethic and passion for recovery, due to our funding contractual agreements, candidates we hire must meet the Essential Qualifications specified in the job postings in order to be offered an interview. Please review the qualifications carefully. We wouldn’t want you to put effort into your application materials if you don’t meet the essential qualifications.
You can read about the many benefits of working at JMHC on our careers page.
FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The Program Support Specialist reports directly to the assigned supervisor with overall program supervision provided by the Director.
- High school diploma plus relevant office experience.
- Experience working with computers, including word processing and databases.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Work habits that demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently while under stress.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to be helpful and remain calm with difficult consumers.
- Ability to adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA procedures of the agency
- Strong commitment to cultural diversity.
- Strong commitment to respecting consumers and having concrete ideas about how to improve service delivery.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability and skills to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish – Strongly Preferred
- Knowledge of community mental health and SUD resources.
- Knowledge of consumer confidentiality rights and guidelines in a human services setting.
- Experience working with diverse cultural groups in culturally diverse work settings.
- Prepare, scan, verify and upload documents into EHR
- Schedule appointments and provide information for consumers via phone and face to face contact and enter into computer database
- Provide reception services for all consumers and visitors including coordination of timely care with assessors
- Collect payment from consumers including credit card processing, receipts, and submission reports
- Troubleshoot and resolve consumer or assessor concerns as part of the CAU team, consulting with co-workers and supervisor as necessary
- Tabulate and create reports in a timely manner based on programmatic need
- Participate in scheduled program meetings and other service planning meetings
- Within a teamwork model, assist in the development and implementation of clerical policies and procedures
- Provides coverage for other Program Support Specialists during absences/vacation
The above statements are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list, but are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this employee.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/j/48828780?pc=0E73C23755