Organization: Uplands Counseling Associates, Inc.
Location: Madison, WI
Uplands Counseling Associates, Inc. (UCA) is a well established, multi-disciplinary, private practice group with clinics in Madison and Dodgeville, WI. We are a group of committed professionals (PhD psychologists, LCSWs, LPCs and a board certified psychiatrist in Dodgeville) who enjoy working in a positive, collaborative environment and who share the belief that change and personal growth are a natural part of living a full, satisfying life. UCA is seeking an experienced clinician to join our group; 3 days/week minimum with potential to grow into a full time practice. Experience working with children and adolescents a plus.
Benefits of Joining UCA:
- Thriving, well-established practice w/several area HMO contracts
- Collaboration & continuing education a strongly held clinic value
- Potential to eventually grow into practice management position
- Potential to work in both locations & with diverse populations
- Ability to work independently w/flexible schedule
- Retirement contribution
Requirements/Skills/Areas of Responsibility:
- LCSW, LPC or PhD licensure
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as licensed professional
- Maintain current license; complete required CEUs
- Medicare provider eligibility preferred
- Must pass caregiver background check
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Motivated/self-directed practice style
- Develop/maintain referral base
- Provide outpatient therapy for a variety of clients & presenting problems
- Complete comprehensive assessments/treatment plans
- Complete crisis assessment with disposition as needed
- Maintain client charts as directed by clinic policy
- Follow clinic procedures consistent with ethics, best practice & HIPAA
- Collaborate w/PCP’s, psychiatrists, mental health clinicians, guidance counselors, etc.
- Maintain professional, effective relationships with staff, clients & community agencies
- Attend Supervision/Peer Consultation/All Staff Meetings
- Provide availability for urgent calls (after hours) for your clients
- Share in On-Call rotation 4-5 weeks per year
- Complete billing logs/review outstanding A/R in a timely fashion
Send letter of interest & resume to: Uplands Counseling Associates, 6602 Grand Teton Plaza, Suite 100, Madison, WI 53719 or email@example.com.