Organization: Journey Mental Health Center
Location: Madison, WI
We have an opening for a Care Coordinator Supervisor in our Outpatient Services program! The Care Coordinator Supervisor (PC) provides supervision to the Care Coordination Team, as well as provides direct clinical services, including individual and group therapy and case management services. This position will directly supervise a team of bachelor’s level Care Coordinators who offer culturally responsive, trauma informed clinical case management services to a diverse population of clients. This position works on a team with therapists, prescribers, supervisors, and other clinicians to meet the needs of clients with mental health or substance use disorder diagnoses. The Care Coordination Team provides direct triage services for consumers experiencing a mental health crisis. The ideal clinician will thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented clinical environment, and possess knowledge of community resources and a passion for helping clients reach their recovery goals.
Journey Mental Health Center (JMHC) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is the agency’s belief that staff diversity and cultural humility are the foundation for services, which are accessible, effective, and relevant to the diverse needs of our consumers.
It is important that we choose employees that reflect our mission, vision and values, thus our selection process is thorough and sometimes longer than other employers.
Thank you in advance for providing us with complete and accurate application materials and for your patience when waiting to hear from us.
Though you may have excellent experience, strong work ethic and passion for recovery, due to our funding contractual agreements, candidates we hire must meet the Essential Qualifications specified in the job postings in order to be offered an interview. Please review the qualifications carefully. We wouldn’t want you to put effort into your application materials if you don’t meet the essential qualifications.
You can read about the many benefits of working at JMHC on our careers page.
FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The Care Coordinator Supervisor reports to the Clinical Team Leader with overall program supervision by the Director of Program Services.
- Master’s degree in a related behavioral health field
- Licensure as a APSW, LPC-IT or MFT-IT
- 3 years relevant experience (mental health, substance use, criminal justice system, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with substance use disorder treatment
- Experience working with consumers experiencing a mental health crisis
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong commitment to cultural sensitivity
Typical Physical Demands
Requires sitting, standing, light lifting, bending, and reaching; and the ability to use and operate standard office equipment, including computer, calculator, phone, printer, cell phone, facsimile, etc.
May require early morning or evening hours depending on program and consumer’s needs.
- Licensed to treat substance use disorders via SAC-IT, SAC, SUD or CSAC
- Full Licensure as: (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT)
- Leadership experience
- Bi-lingual, and/or bi-cultural (Spanish/Hmong/Cambodian)
- Assist with staff selection
- Train, Coach, Evaluate staff
- Ensure the provision of clinically appropriate services by staff
B. Clinical Coordination
- Meet with case managers weekly, monitoring for compliance with treatment plans and reporting the updates to the team
- Offer clinical expertise in meetings and consults
- Review weekly case management reports and obtain clarifications
- Assist in coordinating treatment plan changes
- Maintain excellent working relationships
- Participate in meetings as assigned
C. Clinical Services
- Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Individual and Group therapy
- Case Management- Assisting clients in meeting basic needs and achieving goals.
- Care Coordination- Linking with resources, working with the treatment team.
- Recommend additional assessment as deemed clinically indicated
- Obtains collateral information to aid in the assessment process
The above statements are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list, but are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by this employee.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/j/50975177?pc=D4EFBFD9D0