We are seeking motivated individuals to join our team as Advanced Line Staff to provide in-home ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) therapy for individuals with Autism.
Do you have experience working with individuals with Autism? Do you have experience with ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis)?
This is the position for you! Advanced Behavior Technicians/Line Therapists gain valuable skills through our unique hands-on experience and supervision with Treatment Therapists and Lead Therapists working with children and young adults with autism and their families!
In addition to regularly providing 1:1 therapy to individuals with autism, Advanced Behavior Technicians take on additional responsibilities including (but not limited to) the following:
- Assist with organization, maintenance and collection of forms, therapy binders and sign-in sheets
- Assist with collection and assessment of monthly data and creation of progress summary reports
- Assist with assessments and probing
- Assist with social skills groups and classes
- Assist with consultative therapy sessions
- Assist with the creation of client specific stimuli
- Work with parents more closely to promote increased parental involvement
- Fill in open shifts, as schedule allows
- Assist with staffing initial client evaluations and progress reviews
- Participation in ongoing training offered at the clinic
- Cross-Training new staff
- Assist with completion of general office administrative tasks as needed and requested by the Treatment Therapist
- Confident individuals
- Strong clinical knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with individuals with a variety of skill sets
- Proven success in implementing ABA therapy strategies with individuals on the Autism Spectrum
- 1000 Hours of ABA therapy preferred
- Must reside in or around the Madison, WI area
- Full-time and part time positions available. FT positions offer a complete benefit package.
A new Advanced Behavior Technician will begin to train under the supervision of ACT Seniors and Leads on specific cases. Additional in-office training will be required throughout employment.
Advanced Lines will be required to work some evenings and weekends depending on the needs of their caseload. This position requires a two-year commitment to the ACT team.
Job Benefits (Full-Time Positions Only)
- Excellent compensation package
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with company match
- Continuing education opportunities (i.e. attending conferences/seminars to increase clinical skills)
If you have questions about this posting, please contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org!https://act-autism.com/who-we-are/career-opportunities/advanced-line-therapist