Are you looking to start or continue your career within the human services field?
Do you want to work in a role where you can make a difference in someone’s life on a daily basis?
Apply to be a Clinical Case Coordinator today!
What will my day look like?
At Horizon, you will be provided a supportive work environment where your teammates feel like family. Have a question? There is always someone available to help! We offer a seamless onboarding experience that will help you succeed in your new role. Here is some more information about the job that you should probably know…
- Provides screening and assessment to consumers to determine program eligibility, referral, linkage and care coordination to appropriate services including chemical dependency treatment/rehabilitation, community residence, medical, vocational rehabilitation, and public entitlements.
- Provides communication with the Treatment Court and follows through with Court mandates via Court appearances, and written reports.
- Conducts urine toxicology testing for the Court.
- Ensures transportation services to ensure follow through with community appointments.
- Responsibility for data entry and record maintenance according to OASAS regulations.
- Act as a community representative/broker of services to all agencies that provide services to the Road to Recovery participants.
Why do I want to work for Horizon?
There are a lot of reasons why you should work for Horizon. Don’t worry, we won’t keep it a secret! Here’s a few!
- 401k and profit sharing opportunities. Who doesn’t want to retire one day? You can begin putting money away from day one, and could be eligible to receive retirement contributions from us by year two.
- Trainings, trainings and more trainings! Horizon knows how important professional development is for everyone. Here at Horizon, we offer both clinical and non-clinical trainings so there is something for everyone!
- Referral bonuses. You work somewhere awesome so why shouldn’t your close family and friends? If you refer someone to work at Horizon and they get hired, you will earn a referral bonus as a thank you.
- Student loan assistance. This program helps pay off our team members’ student loans every month. After one year of joining you will have been able to pay off an extra $600!
- Team building activities. Horizon builds in time to your schedule so you can connect and spend time with your team.
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Associate’s degree with 3 years of experience in the behavioral health field
- High school diploma with 6 years of experience in the behavioral health field
Horizon Village Campus in Sanborn, NY is composed of four residential buildings: Aurora Village, Delta Village, Freedom Village and Horizon Village, along with our innovative Wellness Center. Our intensive residential treatment facilities are dedicated to the total care of adults with substance use disorders.
Monday-Friday; 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Please Note: This is a grant funded position.
Disclaimer: This information is intended to provide a general overview of the position; it is not full job description.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)