Catholic Charities is excited to announce the opening of a Program Director Position for our Community Living Program in Dane County. We are searching for a positive and upbeat leader who can provide supervision and management of our residential services in Dane County. Our incumbent will have experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities and/or severe emotional disturbances. The Program Director is responsible for client care coordination, quality assurance and budget monitoring for adults in residential settings in Dane County. Our ideal candidate has strong problem solving skills, enjoys new challenges every day, and is passionate about the mission of Catholic Charities and the populations we serve.
- Partners in the recruitment, hiring, training, and evaluation of program staff.
- Ensures that program staff are following Catholic Charities policies and procedures through consistent supervision.
- Provides quality management, consistent supervision, and direction in the day-to-day operations of the program through mentoring, guiding, and supporting Case Managers and Home Manages in the achievement of program and client goals.
- Develops and implements annual program goals which align with the Catholic Charities long term plans while maintaining program budget expenses.
- Evaluates program effectiveness and client satisfaction annually by implementing an evaluation system for clients, their legal guardians, and program staff.
- Develops, implements, and maintains program design per Family Care contracts and Catholic Charities standards and philosophy.
- Assesses new referrals to the program. When appropriate, completes all necessary steps in the placement process ensuring the transition runs as smoothly as possible.
- Investigates reports of client abuse and neglect following up on results of investigations through state agencies as needed.
- Provides treatment and behavioral planning and advocacy for participants in our program.
- Maintains strong relationships with stakeholders including the DD Coalition, DHS, and Managed Care Organizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field required. Master’s degree a plus. Relevant years of experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in residential programming, supervising, and managing services for adults in a community setting.
- Experience in quality improvement, performance measurement, data analysis and/or program evaluation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills. Ability to think creatively and problem solve.
- Ability to foster and work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven track record in providing professional leadership, selectingand appraising employees, and conducting meaningful performanceevaluations.
- Ability to seek out and develop relationships with communityprofessionals.Changing Lives. Serving All. Employing All. The heart of our mission is compassionate, caring services for the poor and vulnerable.Catholic Charities was founded in 1946 and is a private, nonprofit organization serving people in an 11 county area in south-central Wisconsin. The agency helps people of all ages deal with mental health issues, face transitions in life, reach for their potential despite special challenges, heal from abuse or addiction and secure emergency services. In 2014, 30,000 people benefited from agency programs provided by 330 employees and 1,000+ volunteers.
NOTE: We serve those in need regardless of religion, race, social or economic status. We serve and employ persons regardless of sexual orientation, religious, ethnic, racial or social background. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.Employees enjoy a supportive work environment and competitive pay. Full- time employees are eligible for health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement savings plan, health cafeteria plan, sick pay and generous paid vacation time. Retirement plan offered to part-time employees working 20+ hours per week, as well as pro-rated sick and vacation time.
Catholic Charities is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and to maintaining an atmosphere of diversity and inclusion. We want our staff and programming to reflect the rich culture and diversity of our state and actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds.