- Salary: $19.88 – $21.44 Hourly
- Location: Eau Claire, WI
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Department: Human Services
- Closing: 4/7/2021 11:59 PM Central
This position is responsible for ensuring that services offered to clients from external providers meet the requirements for reimbursement through the Medical Assistance Program. The Quality Assurance Specialist ensures that the cost of services and the billing for services are in line with County financial auditing practices. This position also ensures that the documentation in the client record is complete, accurate, and organized in a manner that will withstand a review by State fiscal and program auditors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Illustrative only)
- Works with professional staff to assist in maintaining case records and reports.
- Organizes and disseminates documents, reports and letters.
- Keeps basic records and routine supportive paperwork.
- Works with or acts as a liaison to community agencies/collaterals to coordinate or ensure compliance with contracted service providers.
- Performs quality assurance duties such as reviewing client and contract files, checking document compliance, and working with managers, supervisors and staff to ensure that regulations are followed and documents are completed.
- Assists leadership in program recertification preparation
- Conducts consumer file reviews to ensure compliance with program standards.
- May assist in setting up trainings and record keeping for advisory committees.
- Two years Associates Degree in Human Services, Education, or Business Management.
- One year experience working in the human services field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of criminal and caregiver background checks.