Organization: Jefferson County
Location: Jefferson, WI
Jefferson County Human Services is home to the Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Waiver Program that provides Medicaid funding for children who have substantial limitations in their daily activities and need support to remain in their home or community. Children eligible for the program have developmental disabilities, severe emotional disabilities, and/or physical disabilities.
In order to meet the goals of the program and no longer have a waitlist for services, the team needs to add a resourceful, caring, and compassionate Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Case Manager that will provide assistance and support to children with disabilities and their families, so they can maintain optimal quality of life within their own home and community.
As an efficient and effective Children’s Long-Term Support Case Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Provides diagnosis, assessment, case planning, treatment, protection, and case management services in compliance with stringent Federal and State regulations. Provides individual service plan development and ongoing review.
· Provides authorizations for each CLTS Waiver billable service and ensuring appropriate billing service; educates and provides referral services to the general public and agency staff regarding CLTS; Cross trained to provide CSP/CCS services, along with CLTS Supports and Services.
· Facilitates and provides psychosocial rehabilitative services as specified in the Comprehensive Community Services Service array.
· Maintains knowledge of the applicable statutes, administrative codes, agency policies and procedures; administers mental health treatment per DHS 34 and 36.
· Performs other duties as assigned or as may develop.
Starting wage: $26.32/hour; Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Eligible for our excellent benefit package with details at the below link: https://www.jeffersoncountywi.gov/departments/human_resources/pay_and_benefit_information.php
· Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field
· Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field and one year of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Valid driver’s license
· State of WI Social Worker Certification
· CLTS Waiver Certification required within 30 days of hire
Applications will be accepted as long as position is posted, however, initial screening of applicants will begin April 9, 2021 Application and position details are available at www.jeffersoncountywi.gov or
Jefferson County Human Resources: 311 S. Center Ave. Room 111, Jefferson, WI 53549.
Jefferson County is an Equal Opportunity Employer