Location: Madison, WI
The Clinical Therapist is responsible for the overall clinical services provided to clients of the program and is expected to provide clients with clinical, and supportive social services designed to overcome AODA, mental health, family, personal, health, and other functional problems. The Therapist develops and implements the clinical focus of our mission to manage, motivate and follow through with client treatment planning and clinical services. This position will be responsible for individual, group, and other appropriate clinical services within the need of the residential program and the scope of their training.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provide clinical services to clients including treatment planning, assessments, group therapy, individual therapy, and family therapy.
- Ability to utilize different modalities to meet individual needs of clients.
- Provide clinical reviews and extension requests for funding sources.
- Complete clinical records as required by state regulations.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to be flexible with on-call and family group rotation and to meet the needs of individuals served.
- Licensure as a Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist AND
- Experience working with individuals with Substance Use Disorders
- Must be able to lift 15-20lbs.
- Position must pass a drug screen and criminal background check and be free of offenses prohibiting employment under HSF12 at the time of employment, and annually thereafter.
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
- Paid Time Off starting at 3 weeks (15 days) the first year, plus sick time and holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending, Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance available the 1stof the month following 30 days of employment
- 401(k) participation following 6 months of employment; Tellurian offers a match up to 3%