Location: Madison, WI
The Case Manager works in a multi-disciplinary team providing community case management and service coordination for adults with mental illness and/or substance use disorders. This is a fast paced, direct service position with the majority of services being provided in the community. Areas of focus may include symptom management, medication monitoring, housing, medical care, psychiatric care, crisis management, and benefits coordination.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Conducts an assessment of an individual’s needs
- Develop and implement person-centered Individual Service Plans (ISP)
- Complete and maintain client-related records
- Encourage clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, while helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships
- Provides support to individuals, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, and working towards their defined recovery goals
- A Masters Degree in health/social services
- SAC or SAC-IT, preferred
- CCS experience and certified or ability to be certified
- Bi-lingual, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pass a criminal background check and be free of offenses prohibiting employment under HSF12 at the time of employment, and annually thereafter.
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/job/detail/52922085/CIT-Case-Manager?frame=1&aid=2415791&csid=132967