Location: Madison, WI
The primary function of the Program Specialist is to provide administrative support services and some clerical assistance to ensure the effective functioning of the program. In the absence of the Program Supervisor, the Program Specialist provides leadership and support to staff.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce program policies and procedures.
- Work with the Program Supervisor and Director of Mental Health to update program policies and procedures, as needed.
- Collaborate with Program Supervisor to ensure program compliance for state licensure audits.
- Utilize effective verbal and written communication skills to provide support to Program Supervisor as well as other program staff.
- Perform data entry functions and report production including special reports and records requests, as needed by program.
- Maintain client files and conduct quality assurance checks.
- Provide word processing services for program(s) including correspondence, reports, and forms creation.
- Work with Program Supervisor and share the responsibility program purchasing and program petty cash with Supervisors approval, to include: assuring that supply levels are maintained, coordination of purchasing, the creation of purchase orders, as well as assuring that all company procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Assure that all physical building repairs and maintenance are reported and completed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality as indicated by law or ethics.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelors Degree and two years of related experience OR Associates Degree and five years of related experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and ability to enter data into billing system.
- Display an ability to work as a team player, in order to maintain effective working relationships with all coworkers.
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.