Location: Madison, WI
Human Service Specialists serve individuals at our Detoxification program, located in Madison, Wisconsin. This position provides direct supportive services and care to the clients, following through on previously determined AODA/Mental Health goals.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Provide supervision and monitoring of patient’s physical and emotional condition, well-being and report symptoms to nursing staff
- Provide personal support and care to highly intoxicated individuals
- Observe and influence patient’s condition, communicating with them to ameliorate their symptoms
- Provide documentation of services provided
- Conduct patient intake and discharge duties as assigned
- Restrain violent or potentially suicidal patients
- Clinical record-keeping and attentive client interaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in health/human services OR a High School Diploma/GED combined with two years of paid experience in a related field
- Must have the ability to follow program policies and procedures and provide direct services as directed by a supervising RN
- Must possess high ethical standards
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.
Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/job/detail/52922071/Detox-Human-Service-Specialist-FT?frame=1&aid=2415791&csid=132967